Dr. ROSA MILAGROS SANTOS GILBERTZ, from U.S.A.
*Professor, Special Education, University of Illinois , 2013-present;
*Assistant Professor, Department of Special Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2001-2006;
*Project Coordinator/Co-Principal Investigator, Early Childhood Research Institute on Culturally and\Linguistically Appropriate Services, Special Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1997-2001.
Dr Michiko Inoue, from Japan
- Professor in the School of Early Childhood, Faculty of Education, Osaka Ohtani University (Osaka, Japan).
- specialty: environmental education and education for sustainability at the early childhood level in Japan. Her present interest is focused on conceptual understandings and the actual educational practises of educators in kindergartens and nursery centres to foster an ecological worldview.
Ms Maria Rita Tapales
•EdLink Philippines (reading therapy center)
•De La Salle Univ lecturer for Early Childhood Education
Dr Maricar Prudente
•Dr. Maricar S. Prudente is presently a Full Professor of the Science Education Department of De La Salle University-Manila.
Award-winning well-published researcher, teacher-trainer in research methods, statistics, and action research., among other courses.
NOIRIN HAYES, Dublin Ireland
•Dublin Institute of Technology, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland.
•involved in a number of Arts in Early Education projects, a community based research project on professional development - Strengthening Foundations of Learning
•As Visiting professor she works to develop the Early Education research profile of the school.
•research interests: quality early years pedagogy and in early years policy.
Dr Joanna Tay-Lim Kim Hoon, from Singapore
•Dept of Early Childhood and Special Needs Education,
•National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
•MEd (Early Childhood Special Education)
•Specialization: Early Childhood
Dr. Leonor Diaz
•Faculty, Teaching in the Early Grades Dept, College of Education, Univ. of the Philippines
Dr Heekyung Han from Korea
Heekyung Han, PhD, Korea National University , South Korea
Ph.D, Curriculum and Instruction (specialization on Early Childhood Education), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, U.S.A.
- M.A., Education, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, U.S.A.
- B.A., Early Childhood Education, Ewha Womans University, Korea
- assistant professor of Early Childhood Education at Korea National University of Transportation.
Dr Maria Alicia Bustos-Orosa
Associate Professorial Lecturer in the Counseling and Educational Psychology Department of De La Salle University Manila; and School President of TLC North Bend School in Baliuag, Bulacan.
Her extensive work in the academe involves research and teaching in the areas of Educational Psychology, Early Childhood Education, Literacy, Developmental Psychology, and Language teaching.
Dr Aurorita Roldan
••Dean Cpllege of Home Economics, UP Diliman, where courses in Family Life and Child Development is offered by the University of the Philippines, dealing with Early Childhood Education and the Family.